Endorsed by OCR for use with the 2010 OCR Level 2 Nationals in ICT specification, this CD-ROM gives you guidance on how to improve your ICT skills and achieve success in your OCR Level 2 National qualification in ICT.
• Specifically matched to the 2010 specification, the discs cover everything you need for each key unit
• Written by a dynamic author team of consultants and practising teachers, leaving you confident that the material is both accurate, up-to-date and engaging for students
• The CD-ROM is both intuitive and fun for students to use with tasks clearly mapped onto their accompanying assessment objectives
• All activities are divided into Pass, Merit and Distinction so that both pupils and teachers can accurately track progress
• Understanding is aided with instructional clips – video demonstrations show students how to carry out every task with on-screen guidance, hints and tips
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
John Kirk has taught in a range of secondary schools across the UK for over 30 years. He is a prolific author with particular interests in the teaching and learning of ICT. John has worked in various roles to support ICT at school, local government and national levels, most recently leading the ICT programme of the National Strategies.
John Giles has worked in a variety of secondary schools as both head of science and ICT. In recent years he has written wide range of ICT resources and worked with a number of exam boards, acting as a subject consultant, writing exam syllabuses, exam papers and moderating.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want