Interactive Book covering Year 7 to 9.
Collins Key Stage 3 History Skills Builder Interactive Book is a comprehensive toolkit of resources that will enhance your teaching programme. Each resource is focused around one key concept from the National Curriculum, to make sure you successfully cover the complete specification.
This interactive book features the digitised pages of all three Key Stage 3 History Pupil Books as well as lesson plans, worksheets and engaging interactive resources. It focuses on building key skills in each historical concept and ensures progression for every pupil.
• Quickly plan your history course with an adaptable scheme of work linked to whiteboard resources and the whole Collins scheme
• Build students’ skills in history by providing exciting lessons with interactive resources, which include
– annotated texts
– multiple choice questions
– drag and drop activities
• Enrich every lesson with easy to navigate digital editions of the Pupil Books, searchable by concept, level and resource type
• Customise and personalise your interactive book to suit your teaching style and the learning of your own students by importing your own resources and adding comments to the existing resources
• Share your customised resources across your teaching teams and with students working in school or at home with the separate VLE content pack provided
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Derrick Murphy is former Deputy Principal and worked for QCA accrediting the new specifications for 2008.
He is a former Chair of the NEAB History Committee and GCE A Level Chief Examiner and currently a councillor for the Borough Council of King's Lynn and West Norfolk.
He has written on over forty titles for Collins.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want