Measure progress and ensure exam success with Collins New GCSE Maths assessment. Access multiple tests online which are fully matched to the Collins New GCSE Maths schemes, with printable Word tests for practice and digital tests for formative assessment in a controlled classroom environment.
Provide Assessment for Learning with Collins New GCSE Maths Assessment which follows the Collins schemes of work. Subscription Package 1 provides assessment tests for Book 1 in the scheme; and Subscription Package 2 provides assessment tests for Book 2. Tests will be uploaded at the start of each new term.
Printable Word tests
• Get access to ready-made printable Word tests (90 per exam board) and mark schemes to ensure flexible practice throughout the course. Tests available: initial, end of chapter, half term, end of unit and end of year.
• Keep printable Word tests for life and customise them to suit your teaching needs.
• Schedule a digital test every half term (24 per exam board) in a controlled classroom environment to see objectively and quickly what students can and can't do so you can act now (formative assessment).
• Make intervention easy with automated individual and group reports from digital tests showing what steps to take next.
• Save hours of admin time with auto-marked digital tests and detailed individual and group reports with rich data that can be used to write reports for parent evenings, teacher CPD (continued professional development) and APP (assessing pupils' progress).
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want