465 pages. Book is in Very good condition throughout. Enter A World Of Wonder, Intrigue And Adventure
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
· ‘The Map Of Time is a clever and engrossing 500-page yarn encompassing mystery, romance and murder. Just the sort of novel to see you through a holiday’ Daily Mail
· ‘A wonderful homage to the science fiction of the Victorian era, blending fact and fantasy into a mind-boggling tale that wrong-foots its readers at every twist and turn... an incredibly pacey read, and beautifully written’ Herald Scotland
· ‘A fast-paced, exuberant story of love, murder and charlatanry ... For readers who enjoy the inconsistencies inherent in Dickens’ London, the randomness of Audrey Niffenegger’s The Time Travellers’ Wife, and the clever humour of Susanna Clarke’s Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell, this is an entertaining romp guaranteed to make you think and laugh and to keep you from your social life for hours’ Booklist (starred review)
· ‘The brilliant first in a trilogy, an intriguing thriller that explores the ramifications of time travel in three intersecting narratives... Palma brings Wells and other historical figures like Joseph Merrick, the Elephant Man, plausibly to life. Susannah Clarke fans will be delighted’ Publishers Weekly(starred review)
· ‘A marvel from beginning to end...a masterpiece!’ Qué Leer [Spain]About the Author:
Félix J. Palma was born in Spain in 1968. A columnist and literary critic, his short stories have appeared in numerous publications and have earned him more than a hundred awards. The Map of Time won the prestigious University of Seville prize for literature in 2008 and will be published in more than thirty countries.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description HarperCollins, 2011. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Next day dispatch from the UK (Mon-Fri). Please contact us with any queries. Bookseller Inventory # mon0000428665
Book Description HarperCollins, 2011. Paper Back. Book Condition: New. New copy no faults. Bookseller Inventory # 059363
Book Description HarperCollins, 2011. Book Condition: New. Ships from the UK. BRAND NEW. Bookseller Inventory # GRP72301349