The flexible, student-focussed solution for delivering GCSE Home Economics: Child Development for OCR – this book provides coverage of all topics in the specification and delivers a wide range of activities to prepare students for their assessments.
Endorsed by OCR for use with the OCR GCSE Child Development: Home Economics specification, this expertly written, innovative student book provides comprehensive coverage of all topics and is fully in line with current practice and terminology.
The chapters in the book provide you with opportunities to:
• develop your knowledge of children’s needs and patterns of development
• increase your understanding of how children can be and are provided with different forms of of care to enable them to develop appropriately
• develop critical thinking skills as well as writing abilities through work on case studies, activities and end-of-topic questions
• develop the knowledge and understanding needed to successfully complete the assignments and cover the assessment criteria
• engage students with a range of teaching and learning features including: Getting Started, Key Terms, Case Studies, Over to You and Investigate. Knowledge Check features help to revise and consolidate key topic areas.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Mark Walsh is a writer, teacher and mental health nurse. He works with both further and higher education students, teaching health and social care and social science courses. Mark has written a wide range of bestselling textbooks and teacher resources, and has worked as an educational teaching consultant, and as a senior examiner.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins Educational, 2010. Paperback. Book Condition: Very Good. An EX LIBRARY copy in VERY GOOD overall condition. May have some library stamps, marks etc. Bookseller Inventory # mon0001539370
Book Description Collins Educational, 2010. Book Condition: Very Good. N/A. Ships from the UK. Former Library book. Great condition for a used book! Minimal wear. Bookseller Inventory # GRP64459995