Written by a team of senior examiners, experienced teachers and English consultants, and edited by Keith Brindle, this Teacher’s Guide provides step-by-step support for teaching AQA’s NEW specification. With complete guidance on using the Student Books provided, it is ideal for teachers of all levels, from NQTs to more experienced professionals.
Saves you preparation time
• Lesson plans are provided to support each double-page in the Targeting Grade A/A* and Targeting Grade C Student Books.
• Starter activities and worksheets complement the Student Book activities, offering additional practice for the least able students.
• Plenaries offer guidance on how to assess student progress.
Helps you plan for the new GCSE English AQA specification
• Lesson plans clearly match the specification with differentiated and graded learning objectives, and relevant Assessment Objectives and Functional English skills listed at the start of each lesson plan.
Helps you with differentiation
• Each lesson plan is thoroughly differentiated: extra support and extra challenge opportunities ensure the whole class is stimulated, with different pathways (all must, most should, some could) provided according to ability.
Fits the needs of your classes
• Editable word files on the CD-ROM allow you to adapt the lesson plans and worksheets.
Written by an expert author team
• Joanne Heathcote, an experienced Senior Examiner and English teacher
• Ian Kirby, an experienced English teacher and acting Head of Department
• Steve Eddy, an experienced author and English teacher.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want