Collins New GCSE Maths Edexcel Linear Teacher's Pack Foundation 1 contains everything you need to deliver effective lessons in mathematics with confidence for students working at Grades G to C. Fully matched to Edexcel's new GCSE Maths Linear specification, these teacher resources offer well-differentiated lesson plans and additional support.
The Teacher's Pack allows you to:
• Capture the essence of chapters at a glance with chapter overviews
• Easily access learning objectives and references to exam board specifications, KS4 Programme of Study, Functional Skills Standards and Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS) for each chapter
• Link maths concepts and help students to access functional and problem-solving scenarios
• Raise standards by providing the right level of progression for every student by using the well-differentiated lesson plans
• Involve the whole class in engaging activities and discussions using the Starter
• Lead students into the main concepts and exercises with the Main Lesson Activity
• Consolidate and summarise learning using the Plenary
• Quickly access the answers to all questions in the corresponding Student Book and Homework Book
• Plan ahead and save time using the ready-made Scheme of Work
• Customise your lessons using Lesson Plans in Word format on the CD-Rom
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want