The UK’s most respected diet and fitness expert introduces the follow-up to her top ten bestseller, Drop A Size in Two Weeks Flat! Joanna Hall explains not only how to lose that extra weight, but how to keep it off for good in the face of the many changing factors and pressures that affect our lives.
• Joanna Hall builds on her Drop A Size In Two Weeks Flat diet and explains how to achieve the shape you want and keep it throughout those inevitable lifestyle changes.
• The step by step plan starts with mental preparation to help you stick to the three stages of eating and exercise guidelines that follow.
• Once success is achieved, learn how to drop that size for good and stop the rebound pounds with a 12-month plan.
• Includes strategies and tips for dealing with the various lifestage, emotional and environmental factors that could threaten your new slimmer figure:
– Pregnancy – Marriage – Menopause –Illness or injury – Stress – Social pressure – Holidays
• This book is ideal for those people who yo-yo diet, as it gives you the ammunition to maintain your success in the face of changes that would previously have derailed your new healthy eating habits.
• Joanna’s philosophy: "Diet and Fitness is part of our every day life. More and more research is throwing forward the link between health, activity and life quality. This is a book which inspires the mind to make those changes. It’s all about being the best that you can be whilst living the life you wish to live."
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
"the most influential woman in fitness" Cosmopolitan Magazine
"Atkins’ mantle has been grasped by expert Joanna Hall!" Evening Standard
Praise for Body Blitz:
“A comprehensive, sensible and realistic approach to losing weight.” Health and Fitness magazine
Joanna Hall trained at Loughborough University in physical education and sports science. She followed this with an internship at the renowned Virginia Mason sports medicine clinic in Seattle, USA. Here she focused on exercise programming and nutrition/weightloss schedules for the corporate market. She gained a first class MSc for her work at the Virginia Mason clinic. For 3 years she has presented the diet and fitness slots on ITV’s This Morning and is author of Body Blitz, Drop a Size in 2 Weeks Flat, Carb Curfew, and The Exercise Bible (Kyle Cathie)
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Book Condition: New. Depending on your location, this item may ship from the US or UK. Bookseller Inventory # 97800073236300000000
Book Description Thorsons, 2009. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0007323638
Book Description HARPER COLLINS, 2009. Paperback. Book Condition: NEW. 9780007323630 This listing is a new book, a title currently in-print which we order directly and immediately from the publisher. Bookseller Inventory # HTANDREE0980599
Book Description Thorsons. Paperback. Book Condition: Brand New. In Stock. Bookseller Inventory # zk0007323638
Book Description Thorsons, 2009. Paperback. Book Condition: New. New item. Bookseller Inventory # QX-267-83-5598005