Your Life provides the only whole school solution for combining Citizenship and PSHE at Key Stage 3 and 4. The third editions of this bestselling series contains extensive materials on Economic Wellbeing and Financial Capability.
Building on the huge success of the second editions, each full-colour Student’s book has been completely updated to provide a range of age-appropriate stimulus material and engaging activities designed to develop student’s skills, knowledge and understanding in line with the revised Programme of Study and the National Framework for PSHE.
· offers a progressive, coherent programme for the Citizenship and PSHE throughout secondary school
· reduces preparation time with well-researched, balanced
coverage of a huge range of topics
· is ideal for use on a year by year or selective basis with a clear flexible structure and self-contained units
· offers masses of support for teachers including photocopiable activities and assessment material
1. You and your body - adolescence
2. You and your responsibilities - racism, prejudice and discrimination
3. You and your decisions - how to make decisions
4. You and your family - becoming an adult
5. You and your values - human rights issues
6. You and your money - banking and ways of saving
7. You and your feelings - dealing with loss
8. You and your body - drugs and drugtaking
9. You and the law - crimes and punishments
10. You and other people - being assertive
11. You and the world of work - investigating careers
12. You and the media - the power of the press
13. You and your body - eating disorders
14. You and your choices - for years 10 and 11
15. You and the community - local government
16. You and your opinions - which political party do you support?
17. You and your body - safer sex, STIs and AIDS
18. You and your money - you as a consumer
19. You as a citizen - of the world
20. You and the community - pressure groups and campaigning
21. You and other people - people with mental illnesses
22. You and global issues - poverty
23. You and your achievements - reviewing your progress
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
John Foster is a well-known anthologist and poet and has compiled several wonderful collections - WHAM BANG ORANGUTANG being one of the best known (OUP), and he wrote the poem of the title. He travels extensively to help promote his books. Simon Foster is a teacher of Government, Politics and General Studies at an FE College in the West Midlands. A former Councillor and political campaigner, he has worked on elections in the UK, Croatia and the USA. He is currently based in Birmingham where he lives with his partner, Sarah and 3 lively cats.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins Educational, 2009. Paperback. Book Condition: Used; Very Good. **SHIPPED FROM UK** We believe you will be completely satisfied with our quick and reliable service. All orders are dispatched as swiftly as possible! Buy with confidence!. Bookseller Inventory # 2802432
Book Description Collins Educational, 2009. Paperback. Book Condition: Acceptable. Acceptable items may shows sign of prior usage, pages stained or discoloured from the outside. Covers/corners and spine may be worn/bent, may contain stickers/stamps or previous owners name (May contain gift note). For detailed description please contact seller. Bookseller Inventory # mon0001234568
Book Description Paperback. Book Condition: Very Good. The book has been read, but is in excellent condition. Pages are intact and not marred by notes or highlighting. The spine remains undamaged. Bookseller Inventory # GOR001951371