The official map of Scotland, published in association with Scotland’s national tourist authority, Visit Scotland.
A comprehensive map showing the locations of over 1700 places to visit and things to do.
Easy-to-use with comprehensive leisure and touring information.
Features the locations of over 1700 of Scotland’s visitor attractions, including:
· castles, churches, cathedrals and historic houses
· art galleries, museums, distilleries, theatres and leisure centres
· country parks, gardens, nature reserves, forest trails and wildlife parks
· golf courses, fishing, boat trips and skiing
· guided tours, monuments, antiquities, scenic and architectural features
· camping and caravan sites, Tourist Information Centres and National Tourist Routes
The map has comprehensive road and motorway information and a distance chart.
Scale: 5 miles to 1 inch (1:316,800).
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Collins UKis a leading information-led publisher of illustrated and narrative non-fiction."
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins, 2009. Map. Book Condition: Used; Good. **SHIPPED FROM UK** We believe you will be completely satisfied with our quick and reliable service. All orders are dispatched as swiftly as possible! Buy with confidence!. Bookseller Inventory # 2453579
Book Description Book Condition: good. 82 Gramm. Bookseller Inventory # M0000730112X-G