New Maths Frameworking Year 9 Networkable Assessment CD-ROM is an extensive resource of assessment materials supporting the New Framework for Teaching Mathematics at KS3. Levelled questions from levels 4-8 give fully comprehensive assessment to ensure success at Key Stage 3.
New Maths Frameworking Year 9 Networkable Assessment CD-ROM:
• Embeds assessment into everyday teaching for continual assessment – a variety of tests suit all needs (initial assessment test, half-termly tests, end of year tests and end of chapter tests)
• Provides clear differentiation – levelled questions help track progress easily
• Saves time with detailed mark schemes with references to the books to easily assess performance and help raise levels
• Aides data recording and tracking – a Data Analysis Sheet automatically tracks progress within each level and between levels
• Cuts down on preparation time with customisable Word files to personalise assessment for individual pupils
• Assesses personal, learning and thinking skills – the investigative tasks challenge the functional abilities of pupils in groups or individually
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Hundreds of levelled assessment tests for Year 9 with marking schemes to enable effective progression
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want