My Kitchen is the brand new collection of James Martin's favourite seasonal recipes. Be inspired in your kitchen all year round with more than 100 of James's tried-and-tested favourites.
As the face of British food, James Martin knows how to cook for an audience. But what happens when the cameras are turned off and it's time to feed himself and his friends? Here James shares the recipes that see him through the year, with plenty of easy and irresistible ideas for fantastic food, even when there's no occasion.
James firmly believes that fresh, local ingredients are always the best, and he often uses his own home-grown fruit and veg in his everyday cooking. His recipes are organised by the seasons, so that whether your produce hails from the garden, the greengrocer or the supermarket, you'll never be short of ways to celebrate delicious seasonal food.
A vocal supporter of traditional British grub, James also includes ideas for using different cuts of meat, harking back to an era of 'waste not, want not'. Determined to prove that game, such as grouse, rabbit and venison, is not only affordable but also very delicious, he finds versatile ways to turn these meats into mouth-watering dishes that everyone
Discover over 100 no-nonsense recipes from James's personal repertoire, all explained in his straightforward and easy-to-follow manner. Accompanied by beautiful food photography and seasonal reportage images which offer a view of James's own house and garden, this is a book which cannot fail to inspire healthy, hearty home-cooked food.
• Leek and Potato Soup with Smoked Salmon and Poached Egg
• Cromer Crab Toastie
• Beef and Fennel Koftas with Corn on the Cob
• Marinated Loin of Lamb with Warm Figs, Coriander and Honey
• Herb-crusted Baked Cod with Spiced Cauliflower Cheese
• Roasted Turkey with Guinness Glaze
• Rabbit Casserole with Grapes and White Wine
• Thyme-roasted Apricots with Honey Madelines
• Swiss-style Hazelnut Meringue with Coffee Cream
• Christmas Pudding Ice Cream with Warm Satsumas and Caramel Sauce
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Ships from Spain. Please allow 10-18 business days to arrive at UK address (10-21 worldwide) due to postal service checks and customs.Review:
· ‘The cheeky chappie of cooks is back with a stunning selection of down to earth, easy to follow recipes of dishes he makes for his own family on his days off! Another brilliantly illustrated, perfectly presented, well written book [...] James is funny, gracious, professional, expert, trustworthy...’ – Books Monthly's Nonfiction Choice for February
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins 03/09/2009, 2009. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. New Book In Stock, All orders dispatched same day from our UK warehouse,book cover may vary. Trusted Bucks Retailer, Est 2000.Visit our Abe store. Happy reading :). Bookseller Inventory # 9780007294701
Book Description Collins, 2009. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Brand new book. Fast shipping form our UK warehouse in eco-friendly packaging. Fast, efficient and friendly customer service. Bookseller Inventory # 9780007294701N
Book Description Collins, 2009. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # ABC319588
Book Description HarperCollins UK, 2010. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0007294700
Book Description Harpercollins Publishers, 2010. Hardcover. Book Condition: Brand New. 224 pages. 9.76x7.64x1.02 inches. In Stock. Bookseller Inventory # zk0007294700
Book Description HarperCollins UK, 2010. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0007294700
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97800072947011.0