Pictorial Map of Scotland illustrating Scotland’s clans, tartans and family names. There is also information on places to visit with strong clan links as well as plant badges.
• Over 140 clans listed with illustrations of their tartans, cap badges and mottos, and plant badges.
• Map of Scotland, with height-shading, showing the territories of the principal clans at the beginning of the 17th century.
• Illustrations of crests, flags and banners and an explanation of their features.
• A comprehensive list of over 1000 surnames, with their associated clans, families and tartans, including District and military tartans.
• Lists of clan societies and Highland games.
• Internet sites and suggested reading for more information.
• Other titles in the series include:
Castles Map of Scotland
Whisky Map of Scotland
Clan and Family Names Map of Scotland
Lake District Walking Map
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want