A-level Business Studies as it should be. New, updated and engaging content
Written by a highly experienced team of examiners and teachers Collins Bized A2 Business Studies contains comprehensive materials to ensure your students excel at the new AQA specification:
• Real-life examples and case studies making the theory easy to grasp
• Focus on assessment – giving detail on the answers examiners are looking for and support on how to tackle the extended writing questions
• Activities to help students develop the skills they need to make use of the information at their fingertips
• Accessible, student-friendly language
• A ‘synoptic skills watch’ helps to build on the skills learned at AS
Furthermore, the student book is supported by the CollinsBized website where you will find all of the teaching resources you will ever need, updated on a regular basis, including video clips, updated case studies, activities, and masses of sample exam questions, it will save time and ensure that you are using up-to-date materials.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
A-level Business Studies as it should be. New, updated and engaging contentAbout the Author:
Stuart Merrills is a Senior Tutor and teacher of Accounting and Business at East Norfolk Sixth Form College with many years teaching and writing experience. He has a wide knowledge of vocational subjects and methodology. He is currently an Assistant Principal Examiner for a major awarding body.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description HarperCollins UK. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 0007270380 *BRAND NEW* Ships Same Day or Next!. Bookseller Inventory # NATARAJB1FI875650
Book Description HarperCollins UK, 2009. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0007270380
Book Description Harpercollins Publishers, 2009. Paperback. Book Condition: Brand New. 464 pages. 8.43x5.85x0.73 inches. In Stock. Bookseller Inventory # zk0007270380