This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Aimed at effectively delivering the 2008 framework, the Pupil Books are packed with functional maths questions and spreads and ensure progression by providing differentiated material for each level.
Year 9 Pupil Book 3 is fully levelled with built-in progression helping students to progress with confidence from level 6 to 8 and move up to GCSE.
This Pupil Book:
· Guarantees progression with colour-coded levelling and level boosters to help pupils work at the right level and progress with ease.
· Enables pupils to develop vital functional skills and put maths into context with the help of the integrated functional maths questions and exciting real-world spreads.
· Promotes personalised learning and self assessment using pupil-friendly learning objectives for every chapter.
· Eases the class into understanding new concepts with worked examples.
· Stretches and challenges the knowledge and skills of pupils using extension activities.
· Provides rigorous maths practice with the hundreds of levelled questions.
· Captures pupils' attention using the colourful design.
· See the Teacher’s Pack for more support and answers.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
‘...even at this early stage (only a week in) I have been really impressed with the scheme so far. Our NQTs love the lesson plans and say they really help with ideas and with them finding out what sort of level to teach a topic.
The lower set pupils love the workbooks, and they have been a great motivator. The books are clear and easy to read and are excellent practise for filling in SATs papers. Our only problem is that we struggle to get them to stop working and move on to their next lesson!
We had a very heated discussion with one Year 9 boy who was insisting that he took his book home to carry on, and was very angry when we said he couldn’t take it home! These pupils who are usually fairly unmotivated are working through at a real pace.’
Cass Jackson, Barr Beacon Language CollegeBook Description:
Full of functional maths, covering the new framework for Year 9 pupils working at level 6-8
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description HarperCollins UK, 2008. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P11000726626X