• Easy-to-use lesson plans linked to Pupil Book 1 with original and fun activities, including How Science Works activities
• CD-Rom including editable worksheets, technicians notes and Word lesson plans for easy customisation
• Clearly differentiated lesson plans linked to Pupil Book 1 with original and fun activities, including How Science Works activities that do the planning for you
• CD-Rom that includes editable worsheets, technician’s notes and Word lesson plans for easy customisation, giving you your Sunday nights back!
• Ansers to questions feature in the Teacher Pack
• How Science Works mapping document at the back of the Teacher Pack (p.213)
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
All the planning to go with Pupil Book 1 done for you, fully matching the QCA Programme of Study and the new FrameworkAbout the Author:
Aleks Jedrosz taught for 29 years in various inner London schools. He has had extensive experience as an examiner and moderator for GCSE Biology and Science. Aleks is now a Teaching Fellow at the University of Manchester where he spends his time helping trainee teachers. Over the years, Aleks has contributed to Biological Nomenclature as well as Science text books, teacher’s guides, assessment materials and GCSE revision guides – most recently Collins GCSE Science.
Emma Poole is the KS3 Co-Ordinator at Roade School in Northamptonshire. She is a very well established Science author, most recently for the hugely successful Collins GCSE Science series.
Ed Walsh is Science Adviser in Cornwall and the Series Editor for Collins KS3 Science. He has contributed to Collins KS4 Science books supporting courses from AQA, EdExcel and OCR, and has written materials for the Secondary National Strategy. Ed was a teacher for 20 years, 12 as subject leader, and has taught in Manchester, South Wales and Cornwall. He is a regular provider of CPD events at ASE Conferences.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Paperback. Book Condition: Very Good. The book has been read, but is in excellent condition. Pages are intact and not marred by notes or highlighting. The spine remains undamaged. Bookseller Inventory # GOR001805076
Book Description Collins Educational, 2008. Paperback. Book Condition: Good. Good condition, some are ex-library and can have markings. Bookseller Inventory # GD-267-23-9298009