This book covers GCSE Maths split editions for Edexcel Linear (A) – Higher Year 11
• Motivates students to progress quickly with colour-graded questions making it easy to determine the level and equivalent exam-grade of all questions
• Ensures great exam preparation with sample exam questions and worked examples
• Colour-coding makes it easy to determine the level of demand and exam grade of exercise questions.
• Really Useful Maths spreads take key mathematical concepts and deliver them in a uniquely visual and engaging way
• An acclaimed page design and structure, providing your pupils with clarity and logical progression
• Clear learning objectives and summaries, helping teachers to deliver the syllabus in a straightforward and concise way.
• Comprehensive Teacher Packs provide total support for teachers with lesson plans, homeworks, tests and worked examples
• Developed by the team behind the highly popular and successful Maths Frameworking series
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
"The Collins 2 tier GCSE material is straight out of the top drawer and is a superb resource text for the new two-tier GCSE in mathematics. The colour coding used for exam-grade questions is straightforward and ideally matches our schemes of work. The Really Useful Maths sections are excellent; they engage interest and enthusiasm in lessons by contextualising mathematics in meaningful ways. The clear learning objectives and summaries help to crystallise the three-part lesson and enhances teaching and learning across the age and attainment range.
The material looks highly professional and relates mathematics to the real world in a variety of imaginative ways. I am confident that this Collins resource will be instrumental in raising attainment at KS4 throughout the country.
Chris Curtis, Head of Maths, Frome Community CollegeBook Description:
Student split, year 11 GCSE Higher solution for Edexcel Linear (A)
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins Educational 28/02/2007, 2007. Book Condition: used-good. - GREAT BOOK IN GOOD OR BETTER CONDITION, NORMALLY SENT SAME DAY FROM WAREHOUSE. Bookseller Inventory # 7719-9780007256822
Book Description Paperback. Book Condition: Very Good. The book has been read, but is in excellent condition. Pages are intact and not marred by notes or highlighting. The spine remains undamaged. Bookseller Inventory # GOR005458418