The 4 step natural health plan that works
You can reduce your blood pressure – naturally, and safely!
High blood pressure is a serious and ever increasing health problem throughout the population. It’s also a condition that responds well to natural treatment methods both instead of and alongside conventional drug therapies.
The four point plan is comprehensive:
1. The Blood Pressure Diet – plus the key vitamin and mineral supplements.
2. The Blood Pressure Easy Introduction to Exercise – plus lifestyle top tips on how to cut down smoking and alcohol consumption.
3. The Blood Pressure Stress Free Zone – ways to really relax and reduce those stress levels.
4. Your Blood Pressure Buddies – complementary health treatments to lower and correct blood pressure problems.
• Straightforward introduction to blood pressure – what is it? why do we need it? why does it go ‘high’ and what’s wrong with that? and more…
• The lowdown on heart problems (including angina), kidney problems, blood clots and stroke.
• Unbiased, user friendly guide to all the commonly GP prescribed drug treatments.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Caroline Shreeve is an experienced medical doctor. She is renound for her interest and expertise in complementary and alternative therapies.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Book Condition: New. Depending on your location, this item may ship from the US or UK. Bookseller Inventory # 97800072406470000000
Book Description HarperCollins Publishers Ltd. Paperback. Book Condition: Brand New. In Stock. Bookseller Inventory # __0007240643
Book Description HARPER COLLINS, 2006. Paperback. Book Condition: NEW. 9780007240647 This listing is a new book, a title currently in-print which we order directly and immediately from the publisher. Bookseller Inventory # HTANDREE0983685
Book Description Harper Thorsons 2006-04-03, 2006. Print on Demand (Paper ... Book Condition: New. Large Print Ed. 0007240643 We guarantee all of our items - customer service and satisfaction are our top priorities. Please allow 4 - 14 business days for Standard shipping, within the US. Bookseller Inventory # TM-0007240643