Everything you ever wanted to know about Wayne Rooney can be found here in his official football annual. In the vein of the classic Match, Shoot and George Best annuals, it’s jam-packed with cool activities, from spot the ball, wordsearches, footie facts, and much more, on the England and Manchester United striker.
Full of fun, facts, footie quizzes and photos, now you can find out what it’s like to be part of Wayne’s world.
As well as his account of a year in football for Manchester United and England, Wayne talks about home, his hobbies, his family, and what he loves about his life.
His official annual includes an array of previously unseen private photographs of Wayne at home, at play, with family and on holiday.
• Every goal Rooney scored in the 2005/06 season for Manchester United analysed in diagrams with his own personal commentary
• My World Cup Diary – Rooney's illustrated match-by-match story of the tournament with loads of behind-the-scenes analysis and pictures
• A Day In The Life Of A Manchester United Player
• My Teammates – the United squad and Rooney's personal assessment of their playing skills and qualities as footballers.
• International Players I Admire And Why – The skills and match-winning qualities of some of the world's best players (especially those Rooney has come up against) along with their career statistics.
• My Best-Match Ever
• Quizzes and Puzzles, Posters and the Wayne Rooney cartoon
There’s guaranteed hours of fun for the whole family, and a chance to test your knowledge about the football genius who will take centre stage in Germany this summer.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Wayne Rooney was born in Liverpool in October 1985. He was only nine when he was spotted by Everton scout Bob Pendleton playing for boys' club Copplehouse in the local Walton and Kirkdale Junior League. In his last season with them he scored 99 goals before joining the Everton academy. He was the youngest scorer in Premier League history in 2002, at the age of 16, and the youngest to score for England, age 17. He joined Manchester United in August 2004 for a fee of £20 million. He has 33 international caps and 11 goals to date.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description HarperSport, 2006. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 7236298