What are the differences between your pet cat, and a big cat in the wild? Find out in this photographic non-fiction book.
· Red / Band 2A - A simple recount
· Text type - Non-fiction
· The focus phonemes in this book are i, c , h and l. Other phonemes practised are s, a, t, p, n, k, e, o, r, m, d, g, u, h, f and b.
· Children can compare and contrast pet cats and big cats alongside each other on the final spread.
· Alison Hawes also wrote Red 2A The Big Red Bus; Red 2B Thick and Thin and Pond Dipping.
· This book is paired with a fictional story that features a cat: Red 2A Cat and Dog in a Mess by Shoo Rayner.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Alison is a full-time writer. She has been writing books for schools since 1998. She writes fiction and non-fiction for children aged four to fourteen. Previously, Alison has been a teacher, a classroom assistant, a playgroup helper, a respite carer and a learning support assistant.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Harpercollins Education, 2006. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0007235879
Book Description HarperCollins UK, 2006. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # 9780007235872
Book Description HarperCollins UK. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 0007235879 *BRAND NEW* Ships Same Day or Next!. Bookseller Inventory # NATARAJB1FI877554