Collins Primary Literacy Software 2 is a fuss-free, easy-to-use software package to help you deliver engaging literacy lessons. Exciting interactive texts, fully differentiated activities, interactive planning and multimedia writing frames help you to fully integrate ICT into your literacy lessons.
• Warm up: a multimedia introduction to the unit themes to engage your pupils and get them speaking and listening
• Explore: a huge range of fantastic texts to read and explore with the whole class on your whiteboard. Ready-made annotations highlight key objectives, or add your own!
• Plan: plan work or ideas with step-by-step support from interactive planning frames and model texts
• Write: publish written work using the writing frames, adding sounds and images to motivate your pupils
• Practise: fully differentiated grammar and spelling activities with built-in result tracking
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Fuss-free software to help you deliver engaging interactive literacy lessonsAbout the Author:
Barry and Anita Scholes, ex-primary teachers, are series editors and authors of the UK’s leading Primary Literacy course, Collins Focus on Literacy. Among their other publications are Collins Primary English, English Alive and Collins Dictionary Skills.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Book Condition: very_good. 100 Gramm. Bookseller Inventory # M00007227051-V
Book Description Book Condition: good. 100 Gramm. Bookseller Inventory # M00007227051-G