Part of Collins' AQA series for GCSE Science, this Teacher Pack provides material to prepare students for GCSEs in separate sciences. It is fully integrated with Collins' AQA GCSE Separate Science Student Book and provides differentiated lesson plans and fully editable resources to save you time.
This book will provide you with complete teacher support for the AQA GCSE Separate Sciences specification, including:
• Lesson plans reflecting the low-to-high demand differentiation in Student Books allowing easy reference for planning
• Links to relevant activities (provided electronically) so you don't need to spend time searching for them
• Original and interesting suggestions for starter and plenary activities to stimulate students
• Comprehensive support for stress-free internal assessment
• Sample exam questions and end-of-unit tests plus answers to questions in the Student Books
• Extension and support material
• Guidance to practical investigations
• Technician's notes
• Links to other components in Collins' AQA GCSE Sciences series as well as links to other Collins GCSE Science resources
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Complete coverage for AQA separate sciences with clearly differentiated teacher material linked to the student books
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins Educational. Book Condition: Very Good. Used - Very Good. CD included. Ex-library, but has been well cared for. Bookseller Inventory # Z1-I-024-01196