Collins New Primary Maths Teacher’s Guide 3 provides daily lesson plans to save you time in your planning. With clear links to objectives, differentiated learning and built-in Assessment for Learning, the Teacher’s Guide offers fantastic support for implementing the renewed Framework so you can focus on your teaching.
Teacher's Guide 3 features:
• 180 daily lesson plans matched to the blocks and units of the revised Numeracy framework
• differentiated activities and additional suggestions for less and more able pupils
• lesson plans and planning charts provided as editable Word files on the accompanying CD-ROM, allowing you to create a customised programme of study
• links to the ready-prepared, whiteboard teaching slides for every lesson, provided on the accompanying CD-ROM
• Assessment for Learning questions in every daily lesson to help assess pupils' understanding of the lesson objectives
• opportunities for paired and group work, often linking to the wider curriculum
• a bank of oral and mental starters, resource copymasters and answers to all year 3 components.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
“Fresh off the press, Collins New Primary Maths has been expertly written to help teachers run with the renewed framework. It offers excellent planning to support your teaching, learning and assessment and will save you time.” Teach Primary (formerly Primary Choice)Book Description:
Fantastic planning support for the renewed Framework for Numeracy
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description HarperCollins UK. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 0007220227 Nuevo! Fast delivery! Professional service with friendly customer support 7 days a week. Bookseller Inventory # 9780007220229