Collins New Primary Maths Foundation Teacher's Guide offers fantastic support for implementing the Problem Solving, Reasoning and Numeracy area of the EYFS. With clear links to objectives, other areas of learning and built in assessment guidance, you can really focus on your teaching.
Teacher's Guide F features:
• a bank of ideas supporting the Problem Solving, Reasoning and Numeracy objectives of the EYFS
• ideas for adult-led and child-led activities, including speaking and listening opportunities and outdoor work
• Look, Listen and Note prompts to help assess pupils' understanding of the Problem Solving, Reasoning and Numeracy objectives
• links to other EYFS areas of learning
• mixed age planning guidance for practitioners teaching EYFS and Year 1
• resource section with oral and mental activities, copymasters and answers to all Foundation components
• the entire resource provided as editable Word files on the accompanying CD-ROM, allowing you to tailor the resources to the needs of your class.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
“Fresh off the press, Collins New Primary Maths has been expertly written to help teachers run with the renewed framework. It offers excellent planning to support your teaching, learning and assessment and will save you time.” Teach Primary (formerly Primary Choice)Book Description:
Fantastic planning support for the renewed Framework for Numeracy
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins Educational, 2010. Paperback. Book Condition: Brand New. 416 pages. In Stock. Bookseller Inventory # zk0007220030