A new map in the best selling Collins/Nicholson Waterways series, of the Norfolk Broads inland waterways clearly showing locks, towpaths and boating facilities along with comprehensive navigational notes and large scale inset maps.
For anyone and everyone with an interest in the Norfolk Broads waterways.
• locks, bridges, winding holes and towpaths;
• waterpoints, sanitary stations, pump out facilities and refuse disposal;
• boatyards, marinas, pubs, restaurants and shops;
• mile markers and milestones (distance in miles and number of locks to strategic points);
• history, local services and places of interest, opportunities for walking and cycling;
• comprehensive navigational notes including maximum dimensions, advice and potential hazards;
• navigational authorities, contact details and internet links.
Map covers all sections of the rivers Yare, Bure and Waveney.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description . Paperback. Book Condition: Good. The book has been read but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact and the cover is intact. Some minor wear to the spine. Bookseller Inventory # GOR003470396
Book Description . Paperback. Book Condition: Very Good. The book has been read, but is in excellent condition. Pages are intact and not marred by notes or highlighting. The spine remains undamaged. Bookseller Inventory # GOR004904605
Book Description HarperCollins UK, 2007. Paperback. Book Condition: Good. Good condition, some are ex-library and can have markings. Bookseller Inventory # GD-131-36-8804008