Part of Collins' Edexcel series for GCSE Science, this Teacher Pack provides material to prepare students for GCSEs in separate sciences, written in consultation with Edexcel. It is fully integrated with Collins' Edexcel GCSE Separate Science Student Book.
This book will provide you with complete teacher support for the Edexcel GCSE Separate Science specification, including:
• Lesson plans reflecting the low-to-high demand differentiation in Student Books allowing easy reference for planning
• Links to relevant activities (provided electronically) so you don't need to spend time searching for them
• Original and interesting suggestions for starter and plenary activities to stimulate students
• Comprehensive support for stress-free internal assessment
• Sample exam questions and end-of-unit tests plus answers to questions in the Student Books
• Extension and support material
• Guidance to practical investigations
• Technician's notes
• Links to other components in Collins' Edexcel GCSE Separate Sciences series as well as links to other Collins GCSE Science resources
• Fully differentiated lesson plans for B5, B6, C5, C6, P5, P6
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
An excellent package! The whole package is everything that you could possibly need and want - the differentiation is superb. The ICT is outstanding, all there at the touch of a button.
Mr Bellamy, Head of Science and Assistant Head Teacher, Rock Ferry High School - OCR (B) Gateway school
Complete coverage for Edexcel separate sciences with clearly differentiated teacher material linked to the student books
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want