Part of Collins' OCR Gateway series for GCSE Science, this Teacher's Guide provides material to teach and prepare students for GCSEs in separate sciences, written by examiners in consultation with OCR. It is fully integrated with Collins' OCR GCSE Separate Sciences Student Book.
This book will provide you with complete teacher support for the OCR GCSE Separate Sciences specification, including:
• Lesson plans reflecting the low-to-high demand differentiation in Student Books allowing easy reference for planning
• Links to relevant activities (provided electronically) so you don't need to spend time searching for them
• Original and interesting suggestions for starter and plenary activities to stimulate students
• Comprehensive support for stress-free internal assessment
• Sample exam questions and end-of-unit tests plus answers to questions in the Student Books
• Extension and support material
• Guidance to practical investigations
• Technician's notes
• Links to other components in Collins' OCR GCSE Separate Sciences series as well as links to other Collins GCSE Science resources
• Fully differentiated lesson plans for B5, B6, C5, C6, P5, P6
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
An excellent package! The whole package is everything that you could possibly need and want - the differentiation is superb. The ICT is outstanding, all there at the touch of a button.
Mr Bellamy, Head of Science and Assistant Head Teacher, Rock Ferry High School - OCR (B) Gateway school
Complete coverage for OCR B Gateway separate sciences with clearly differentiated teacher material linked to the student books
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description . Paperback. Book Condition: Very Good. The book has been read, but is in excellent condition. Pages are intact and not marred by notes or highlighting. The spine remains undamaged. Bookseller Inventory # GOR004867648