Part of Collins' OCR Gateway series for GCSE Science, this Teacher's Guide provides material to teach and prepare students for GCSE Science, written by examiners in consultation with OCR. It is fully integrated with Collins' OCR GCSE Science Student Book.
This book will provide you with complete teacher support for the OCR GCSE Science specification, including:
• Lesson plans reflecting the low-to-high demand differentiation in Student Books allowing easy reference for planning
• Links to relevant activities (provided electronically) so you don't need to spend time searching for them
• Original and interesting suggestions for starter and plenary activities to stimulate students
• Comprehensive support for stress-free internal assessment
• Sample exam questions and end-of-unit tests plus answers to questions in the Student Books
• Extension and support material
• Guidance to practical investigations
• Technician's notes
• Links to other components in Collins' OCR GCSE Sciences series as well as links to other Collins GCSE Science resources
• Fully differentiated lesson plans for B1, B2, C1, C2, P1, P2
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
An excellent package! The whole package is everything that you could possibly need and want - the differentiation is superb. The ICT is outstanding, all there at the touch of a button.
Mr Bellamy, Head of Science and Assistant Head Teacher, Rock Ferry High School - OCR (B) Gateway school
Engaging and comprehensive coverage for OCR B Gateway Science with unique three-panel differentiation to enable progression
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins Educational, 2006. Spiral-bound. Book Condition: Used; Good. **SHIPPED FROM UK** We believe you will be completely satisfied with our quick and reliable service. All orders are dispatched as swiftly as possible! Buy with confidence!. Bookseller Inventory # 2220858