This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Revision Guide GCSE Science continues to provide the most comprehensive approach to exam success with its unique combination of study support and exam practice. It also contains the latest Chief Examiner’s comments.
Revision Guide GCSE Science has been designed to make revision as active and effective as possible. Short 20-minute ‘revision sessions’ break down content into manageable chunks and maximise students’ concentration. An exam practice chapter at the end of the book provides detailed guidance on exam technique and makes sure students are fully prepared for the big day.
This title provides:
· Bullet points with highlighted words and phrases
· ‘A* extra’ information boxes to ensure that the brightest students attain the very top grade.
· ‘Question spotter’ panels pinpointing the exam questions students are most likely to meet in their exam papers.
· ‘Ideas and Evidence’ boxes to help prepare for those exam questions
· Check yourself questions to test understanding.
For further help with revision students can view www.activerevision.com
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Chris Sunley is a former Chief Adviser and worked as one of Her Majesty’s Inpectors of Schools before becoming Senior Director for the Key Stage 3 National Strategy.
Mike Smith is Head of Science at St. Anselm’s College, Birkenhead and is Principal Examiner for GCSE Science for a major examining group.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins, 2006. Paperback. Condition: New. No.1 BESTSELLERS - great prices, friendly customer service â " all orders are dispatched next working day. Seller Inventory # mon0000429355
Book Description Condition: New. New. Seller Inventory # M-0007212461