A new map of the Scottish inland waterways clearly showing locks, towpaths and boating facilities along with comprehensive navigational notes and large scale inset maps.
For anyone and everyone with an interest in the Scottish waterways.
Includes the restored Forth & Clyde and Union Canals.
• locks, briges, aqueducts, winding holes and the towpath;
• waterpoints, sanitary stations, pump out facilities and refuse disposal;
• boatyards, marinas, pubs, restaurants and shops;
• mile markers and milestones (distance in miles and number of locks to strategic points);
• history, local services and places of interest, opportunities for walking and cycling;
• comprehensive navigational notes include maximum dimensions, advice and potential hazards;
• navigational authorities, contact details and internet links.
Waterways covered on the map – Caledonian Canal, Crinan Canal, Forth & Clyde Canal, River Clyde, Monkland Canal, Union Canal, River Leven, Loch Lomond.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want