The highly successful Collins Total Revision range has been updated for the new GCSE exams and completely redesigned for greater accessibility.
The content has been thoroughly updated to match the changes to the GCSE exams in June 2003. The books continue to have the depth and quality needed for students to achieve the very highest GCSE grades.
The redesign incorporates unique features that help students to revise effectively. Short ‘revision sessions’ maximise students’ concentration. Bullet points with highlighted words and phrases aid recall. ‘A* extra’ information boxes ensure that the brightest students attain the very top grade. ‘Question spotter’ panels pinpoint the exam questions students are most likely to meet in their exam papers.
Each title provides:
• Complete content coverage for the new GCSE specifications
• Short 20-minute revision sessions
• ‘Check-yourself’ questions to test understanding
• ‘A* extra’ information boxes for the highest grade
• ‘Question spotter’ boxes highlighting likely exam questions
• Exam practice chapter with detailed guidance on exam technique
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Instant revision notes, with self-check questions and grade-boosting tutorials in a pocket sized pack. Written by senior examiners and experienced teachers who know what students need for that final – instant – check!
• Clear explanation of what you need for GCSE – ready-made, instant revision notes
• Short Self-check Questions for all GCSE areas
• Answers to every Question
• Grade-boosting Tutorials from the examiner
• Unique Score Chart helps you check your progress
• Clear, modern design
Dave Carter is Chief Examiner for GCSE French for a major awarding body and was formerly Head of Modern Languages at Morley High School, Leeds.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins, 2006. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0007209037