Inlcuding lesson plans, the photocopiable A4 Macbeth playtext and exciting accompanying ICT activities, this easy to use, customisable pack is the ideal way to introduce Macbeth at Key Stage 3.
• Packs are made up of the very best ideas taken from Teachit plus much more and developed into a convenient, easy to use, customisable resource.
• They are designed specifically to make Shakespeare accessible to Y9 pupils, catering for all abilities.
Each Interactive Pack contains:
A Resource File:
• The complete play is printed A4, ultra clear, with lots of room for annotations, and can be photocopied to hand out in class - ideal for focussing on specific scenes.
• To give you back your free time, the pack includes over 40 framework-friendly lesson plans utilising the recommended four-part approach and supported by customisable worksheets and OHTs to suit your objectives and your pupils needs.
An Interactive CD-ROM:
• To bring the play to life, and make whole class teaching as fun and stress-free as possible the entire play is included in an interactive whiteboard format.
• To help you integrate ICT into your everyday teaching, and make Shakespeare more accessible, the pack includes easy to use whiteboard activities.
• To allow you to easily customise the play, the lesson plans and worksheets they are included as MS Word files.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
“I got my pack today and I'm impressed. It covers the whole play and has loads of ideas / resources and ICT whizziness in the attached CD.
The even better aspect is the news that the password you get which gets you onto a private part of Teachit will be updated with GCSE materials and tasks so the pack will still be useful even after Macbeth disappears from the SATs.
We'll definitely be using it. For the price, it's the best value resource we've seen in ages. I'd recommend everyone to click on the link on the homepage and get their copy! We're looking forward to The Tempest one coming in April :-)”
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want