Scale: 4.5 miles to 1 inch.
Full colour atlas and guide of Scotland ideal for anyone visiting this beautiful country. It combines detailed road mapping, a guide to the regions of Scotland and descriptive text and contact information for all the best places to visit.
Why buy two products when one will do? This book combines a guide to Scotland with detailed mapping truly enabling the visitor to plan their journey.
• A guide to over 1500 places of interest with descriptive text and contact details.
• Detailed road maps of Scotland at 4.5 miles to 1 inch with all the places of interest clearly marked.
• A guide to the varied regions of Scotland describing their character, the best places to see and detailed information on the city centres.
• Detailed street maps of the cities of Glasgow, Edinburgh, Perth, Dundee, Aberdeen and Inverness showing places of interest, car parks and one-way streets.
• Route planning section with an overview map of Scotland and information about the National Tourist Routes.
• Contact details for all the 18 hole golf courses.
• Information on battlefields and munros
• Colour photos throughout.
This book presented with a flexi binding is ideal for anyone visiting or travelling around Scotland.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins, 2007. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0007206356