The fully up-to-date guide to the new Flat season, compiled by the racing team of Britain’s biggest-selling daily newspaper.
• An exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of the top Flat stables, including Sir Michael Stoute, John Dunlop and Saeed Bin Suroor
• Punter’s Diary of the Year
• All the Fixtures for 2005
• Top jockeys and trainers record
• Templegate’s Top 10 horses to follow
• Classic form guide
• Stats on every Flat track in the UK
No serious punter should be without this comprehensive and fact-filled book on the Flat season.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
‘Outstanding value’ Racing PostAbout the Author:
David Cook is a sports sub-editor on The Sun, Britain’s biggest-selling daily newspaper.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want