With a Whiteboard Resources CD-ROM and a Pupil Assessment CD-ROM, the user-friendly Impact English ICT Packs will simplify your delivery of ICT so you won’t have to worry about integrating ICT into your lessons again.
The Impact English ICT Packs:
• enable you to integrate ICT into your everyday teaching by providing easy-to-use whiteboard resources and ICT activities for individual work
• support Assessment for Learning by allowing you to easily track your pupils' progress using linked Assessment software
• bring texts alive by encouraging your pupils to explore the grammar and typical features of the texts
• offer challenges to all your pupils with highly motivating activities with instant on-screen user feedback
• provide opportunities for modelling writing techniques with the whole class or independently
For permission to use this software on more than one computer simultaneously, please purchase the relevant network licence.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
‘Texts and skills covered are spot on in terms of appeal, relevance, variety and covering the linguistic ground.’
Gary Beahan, Head of English, Little Heath School, Tilehurst, Reading
‘The chosen extracts are great… and the layout is effective. The resource is very English Framework friendly and will help less experienced teachers.’
Lyn Geadreau, Deputy Head of English, Queen Elizabeth’s School, Wimbourne Minster, Dorset
Craig Ennew is Head of English at Salisury Grammar School.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want