• The Maths Frameworking Interactive CD: Year 8 contains a strong visual planner that enables you to design or modify your framework-compliant scheme of work.
• The preconfigured lessons allow Maths Frameworking users to integrate rich ICT resources effortlessly. With fully differentiated starters, activities and plenaries the lessons are suitable for all working levels.
• The importing option lets you transfer other documents and activities into the program giving you complete control and the opportunity to utilise existing resources to their full potential.
• A wide range of mathematical tools are available such as:
– Multiplication and division grid which allows you to specify the grid size and the parameters for the multiplication facts. This means you can decide which tables you want tested and whether you want to select multiplication, division or both.
– Probability tools enable you to simulate experimental probability.
– Every activity is fully supported by comprehensive teaching notes and activity summaries, so you can start using the resources with confidence.
A network licence for this product allows you to install this product on your network enabling simultaneous use for multiple members of staff.
PC System Requirements –
64 MB RAM
High colour (16 bit) or higher
150 MB of hard disc space
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
‘…even at this early stage (only a week in) I have been really impressed with the scheme so far. Our NQTs love the lesson plans and say they really help with ideas and with them finding out what sort of level to teach a topic.
The lower set pupils love the workbooks, and they have been a great motivator. The books are clear and easy to read and are excellent practise for filling in SATs papers. Our only problem is that we struggle to get them to stop working and move on to their next lesson!
We had a very heated discussion with one Year 9 boy who was insisting that he took his book home to carry on, and was very angry when we said he couldn’t take it home! These pupils who are usually fairly unmotivated are working through at a real pace.’
Cass Jackson, Barr Beacon Language College
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want