Jack Canfield reveals the simple set of rules for success that led him to become the multi-million copy bestselling author of the Chicken Soup for the Soul series and shows how anyone can follow these principles to achieve their own dreams.
Read by the author.
• Greater levels of performance and achievement are attainable by anyone. This book offers the proven self-empowerment tools and time-tested performance strategies that are the basis for personal and professional success.
• Jack Canfield has become the author of over 50 best-selling books by following these principles – here he reveals how they can help you to take on greater challenges, produce break-through results and achieve undreamed-of success.
• With the Ten-Step Action Plan you will learn how to:
– Take responsibility for your life
– Set goals and manage time
– Invest in developing knowledge and core skills
– Face up to what isn’t working and stay motivated
– Focus on your unique abilities
– Transcend other people’s limiting opinions
and much more.
• Decide what you want, believe you deserve it and practise the principles, and with these powerful new habits you can experience astonishing opportunities and extraordinary results in all aspects of your life, from your career to your relationships.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
." . .a must-read for everyone who is looking to attain new heights in his or her life."--Arielle Ford, author of Hot Chocolate for the Mystical SoulAbout the Author:
Jack Canfield has sold more than 80 million books worldwide under the Chicken Soup for the Soul brand. He holds the Guinness Book World Record for having seven books simultaneously on the New York Times bestseller list.
Janet Switzer is a marketing expert and one of America's top speakers and coaches. She's counseled more than 50,000 companies and entrepreneurs worldwide and is founder and editor of Leading Experts e-news magazine. She has a particularly loyal following of women entrepreneurs.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Book Condition: good. 200 Gramm. Bookseller Inventory # M00007200110-G