An exam-focused study of the three main issues about Peel, designed specifically for today’s AS and A Level students.
This title covers:
• Why historians differ – an introduction to interpretations and historiography
• A brief biography, including a timeline and an ‘Understanding Peel’ box
• Issue 1: Was Peel the founder of the modern Conservative Party?
• Issue 2: Did he have a coherent approach to the ‘Condition of England’ question?
• Issue 3: How successful were his Irish policies?
• Peel: an assessment
• Further reading
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
An accessible biography of Peel for A level History studentsAbout the Author:
Graham Goodlad is Director of Sixth Form at St John’s College, South Sea.
Derrick Murphy is former Deputy Principal and worked for QCA accrediting the new specifications for 2008.
He is a former Chair of the NEAB History Committee and GCE A Level Chief Examiner and currently a councillor for the Borough Council of King's Lynn and West Norfolk.
He has written on over forty titles for Collins.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins Educational, 2005. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 7199872