An exam-focused study of the three main issues about Henry VIII, designed specifically for today’s AS and A Level students.
This title covers:
• Why historians differ – an introduction to interpretations and historiography
• A brief biography, including a timeline and an ‘Understanding Henry VIII’ box
• Issue 1: Was he a tyrant?
• Issue 2: How protestant was England?
• Issue 3: How successful was his foreign policy?
• Henry VIII: an assessment
• Further reading
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
An accessible biography of Henry VIII for A level History studentsAbout the Author:
Nicholas Fellows is Head of History at King Edward’s School, Witley, a Principal Examiner for AS History and Team Leader for A2 History.
Derrick Murphy is former Deputy Principal and worked for QCA accrediting the new specifications for 2008.
He is a former Chair of the NEAB History Committee and GCE A Level Chief Examiner and currently a councillor for the Borough Council of King's Lynn and West Norfolk.
He has written on over forty titles for Collins.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins Educational, 2005. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0007199864