A brand new series for KS3 English offering unprecedented levels of differentiation and stimulating texts, Impact English provides all the material teachers need to offer an adequate challenge to all their pupils.
• Offers differentiated lesson plans, each specifically written to match the targeted ability range
• Provides for planning, target setting and progression with practice tests and modelled answers at different NC levels
• Allows you to customise lesson plans and worksheets using the accompanying CD-ROM
• Helps you monitor your pupils’ understanding with end-of-year SATs-style tests at the end of every unit
• Supports Assessment for Learning by involving both you and your pupils in reviewing Assessment information
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
‘Texts and skills covered are spot on in terms of appeal, relevance, variety and covering the linguistic ground.’
Gary Beahan, Head of English, Little Heath School, Tilehurst, Reading
‘The chosen extracts are great… and the layout is effective. The resource is very English Framework friendly and will help less experienced teachers.’
Lyn Geadreau, Deputy Head of English, Queen Elizabeth’s School, Wimbourne Minster, Dorset
Mike Gould is an independent consultant to the Secondary National Strategies, and has worked closely on English and Functional Skills developments. He is a former Head of English and has written widely for children and teachers.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins Educational, 2005. Spiral-bound. Book Condition: Used; Good. **SHIPPED FROM UK** We believe you will be completely satisfied with our quick and reliable service. All orders are dispatched as swiftly as possible! Buy with confidence!. Bookseller Inventory # mon0000322133
Book Description Collins Educational. Book Condition: Good. CD included. Ex-library, so some stamps and wear, but in good overall condition. Bookseller Inventory # Z1-B-031-00298