Part of the successful Revision Guide range, this book includes all the content needed to achieve a really high grade in the GCSE Physical Education exam
The Collins Revision Guide range incorporates unique features that help students to revise effectively. Short ‘revision sessions’ maximise students’ concentration. Bullet points with highlighted phrases aid recall. ‘A* extra’ information boxes ensure that the brightest students attain the very top grade. ‘Question spotter’ panels pinpoint the exam questions students are most likely to meet in their exam papers.
Each title provides:
• Complete content coverage for the new GCSE specifications.
• Short 20 minute revision sessions.
• ‘Check yourself’ questions to test understanding.
• ‘A* extra’ information boxes for highlighting likely exam questions.
• Exam practice chapter with detailed guidance on exam technique.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Kirk Bizley is Chief Examiner for AQA, in-service trainer and author of numerous PE texts.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins, 2004. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 000719059X