Part of the successful Revision Guide range, this book includes all the content needed to achieve a really high grade in the GCSE Chemistry exam.
The Collins Revision Guide range incorporates unique features that help students to revise effectively. Short ‘revision sessions’ maximise students’ concentration. Bullet points with highlighted phrases aid recall. ‘A* extra’ information boxes ensure that the brightest students attain the very top grade. ‘Question spotter’ panels pinpoint the exam questions students are most likely to meet in their exam papers. ‘Ideas and guidance’ boxes offer students extra useful information.
Each title provides:
• Complete content coverage for the new GCSE specifications.
• Short 20 minute revision sessions.
• ‘Check yourself’ questions to test understanding.
• ‘A* extra’ information boxes for highlighting likely exam questions.
• Exam practice chapter with detailed guidance on exam technique.
For further help with revision students can view www.activerevision.com
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Sam Goodman is Principal Examiner for AQA Chemistry and a Deputy Headteacher at West Bridgeford School, Nottingham.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins, 2004. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0007190573