This best-selling title will be relaunched in June 05 with a fresh new cover design. David Bellamy has a tremendous following among amateur painters, and this book features the most popular painting subject as well as the most popular medium.
Landscapes in watercolour are what most amateur painters really want to paint. David Bellamy is an excellent teacher with a large following and in this book he covers everything the beginner needs to know about the subject.
• advice on basic materials and palette
• simple exercises on watercolour techniques
• advice on painting trees, skies, water, people, birds and animals
• tips on how to work from photographs and working on location
• numerous step-by-step exercises and demonstrations
• useful hints and tips from a professional artist
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
David Bellamy is well known for his atmospheric watercolour paintings, which can be found in private collections around the world, and is the author of several books published by HarperCollins. Highly regarded as a teacher of art, he has a tremendous following among amateur painters, runs extremely popular courses and workshops and has produced a number of successful videos on watercolour painting.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description HarperCollins UK, 2005. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0007182937