Go beyond the sugar-coated astrology that fills the bookshelves and take a look at the less-nice aspects of your astrological destiny. Stella Hyde, tired of the Pollyanna versions by mainstream astrologers, guides us through the Darkside Zodiac and makes us confront our evil twin. But then, of course she would, being a grudge-bearing Cancer.
• More honest than your best friend after three drinks, Blame Your Planet shows us the not-so-sweet truth about the signs of the Zodiac. Find out more that you want to know about yourself, friends, family, and co-workers.
• This is real astrology-with a Darkside twist. Shocking analyses and conclusions of all 12 signs are supported by an armoury of astrological research. The personality of each sign, including annoying habits and favourite deadly sins, your ruling planet, lunar influences, polar opposites, and chart are all discussed. Or shall we say dissected.
• Of course, the good stuff is given plenty of coverage-dating and sex, relationships, dream Darkside job (spy-assassin-drug baron-evil genius anyone?), which crimes you're most likely to commit, and many more goodies.
• Use the inside knowledge you've gained about your friends and co-workers to use your own inner brat to outwit bullies, outmanoeuvre manipulators, and win those endless games that lovers play.
• Remember: every silver lining has its cloud.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Stella Hyde always felt that Zodiac groupies get off too lightly, only presented with sunny versions of themselves. She is, unsurprisingly, a grudge-bearing Cancer who lives on the south coast of England.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Element Books, 2004. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110007181817