1:10,000 Central area, 1:20,000 Main area, 1:50,000 Urban maps, 1:162,600 Route Planning maps. Incredibly detailed street level mapping, with over 40 categories of information, covering 1660 square miles in and around London.
This is the ultimate street atlas of London. It contains a huge amount of detail and exhibits a high level of clarity, with land use clearly colour coded to aid use. This edition has an extended area at the extra large scale of 6.4 miles to 1 inch. The atlas has been fully revised, thousands of updates have been made to the mapping involving extensive and exhaustive research on the ground.
Thousands of updates in this revised edition
• Large area of central London at 6.4 inches to 1 mile
• Area of over 4,300 square km (1660 sq miles) covered by main street mapping
• Mapping at four main scales ranging from route planning maps to large scale central area maps
• London connections rail map
• London underground map
• Theatres, cinemas, shopping and underground maps
• Full index to street names and places of interest
• Colour coded roads, buildings and land use
AREA OF COVERAGE
Extends from Welwyn Garden City in the north to Gatwick Airport in the south and from Windsor in the west to Gravesend in the east.
WHO THE PRODUCT IS OF INTEREST TO
This is the definitive reference atlas for London and the surrounding area.
OTHER PRODUCTS IN THE SERIES
This product can also be purchased as a paperback edition.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins, 2004. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. New item. Bookseller Inventory # QX-000-X4-1435001