Ideal as a companion throughout any AS or A2 course, this bite-sized version of the main Haralambos and Holborn textbook will help students access, understand and revise for their exams.
Structured around the chapter headings of the sixth edition, each unit contains:
· At-a-glance specification links for both main boards at AS and A2 levels
· Essential notes – relevant sections in main textbook highlighted and summarised with marginal key points and headings
· Multiple choice questions to aid knowledge and understanding
· Activities to develop analysis and evaluation skills – showing how to apply material in the book to key debates
· Exam practice questions and worked answers – with examiner input
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Martin Holborn has co-written the third, fourth and fifth editions of the best-selling Sociology Themes and Perspectives and is a part-time lecturer in Sociology at an FE college in Preston.
Pete Langley teaches Sociology at Brighton, Hove & Sussex 6th Form College and is the author of a number of acclaimed Sociology resources.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins Educational, 2005. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110007179472
Book Description Collins Educational, 2005. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0007179472