An exam-focused study of the three main issues about FDR, designed specifically for today’s AS and A Level students.
This title covers:
• Why historians differ – an introduction to interpretations and historiography
• A brief biography, including a timeline and an ‘Understanding FDR’ box
• Issue 1: New Deal: success or failure?
• Issue 2: Was his foreign policy isolationist or interventionist?
• Issue 3: Was he the first ‘Imperial President’?
• FDR : an assessment
• Further reading
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
An accessible biography of FDR for A level History studentsAbout the Author:
Kathryn Cooper is Faculty Head of History and Politics at Loreto VIth Form College, Manchester.
Derrick Murphy, the Series Editor, is Deputy Principal, St Dominic’s VIth Form College, Harrow, and a Principal Examiner for OCR.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins Educational. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 0007173245. Bookseller Inventory # 9780007173242
Book Description Collins Educational, 2004. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0007173245