An exam-focused study of the three main issues about JFK and LBJ, designed specifically for today’s AS and A Level students.
This title covers:
• Why historians differ – an introduction to interpretations and historiography
• A brief biography, including a timeline and an ‘Understanding JFK & LBJ’ box
• Issue 1: Who was more effective in domestic reform?
• Issue 2: Who did more for black civil rights?
• Issue 3: Who was more responsible for US involvement in Vietnam?
• JFK & LBJ: an assessment
• Further reading
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
An exam-focused study of the three main issues about JFK and LBJ, designed specifically for today's AS and A Level students.Book Description:
An accessible biography of JFK and LBJ for A level History students
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Paperback. Book Condition: Good. Bookseller Inventory # TT01323828B
Book Description Paperback. Book Condition: Very Good. The book has been read, but is in excellent condition. Pages are intact and not marred by notes or highlighting. The spine remains undamaged. Bookseller Inventory # GOR003477090