An exam-focused study of the three main issues about Disreli, designed specifically for today’s AS and A Level students.
This title covers:
• Why historians differ – an introduction to interpretations and historiography
• A brief biography, including a timeline and an ‘Understanding Disraeli’ box
• Issue 1: How did he become leader of the Conservative Party?
• Issue 2: Was he an opportunist in imperial policy?
• Issue 3: Was he a genuine social reformer?
• Disraeli: an assessment
• Further reading
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
An exam-focused study of the three main issues about Disreli, designed specifically for today's AS and A Level students.Book Description:
An accessible biography of Disraeli for A level History students
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins Educational, 2004. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 7173229