This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
An exam-focused study of the three main issues about Gladstone, designed specifically for today’s AS and A Level students.
This title covers:
· Why historians differ – an introduction to interpretations and historiography
· A brief biography, including a timeline and an ‘Understanding Gladstone’ box
· Issue 1: What was ‘Gladstonian Liberalism’?
· Issue 2: Was Gladstone a reluctant imperialist?
· Issue 3: Did Gladstone have a ‘mission to pacify Ireland’?
· Gladstone: an assessment
· Further reading
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
An exam-focused study of the three main issues about Gladstone, designed specifically for today's AS and A Level students.Book Description:
An accessible biography of Gladstone for A level History students
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins Educational, 2004. Paperback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX0007173202